Thursday, September 24, 2009

I think my life is over

......
always headache 2dae
pain lyk hell
it feels lyk go to die is better
bt....
when I tel her
she still said she will stay by my side n support me 4eva
I think if gt ppl see this post
they will think tat is impossible
n laugh at her
y so stupid?
still staying beside a person who mayb will die
............
bt I dun think so
I haf to say thx to her
veli veli much
I said wan to break wif her
becoz I dun wan to let her feel sad
n cant do anything to help me
bt she still said tat she duwan
I feel happy tat time
past a few months oredi
haiz..
n....
my knee....
my right knee pain lyk hell 2dae
swimming oso cnt
haiz
tis make me looks lyk a rubbish
I better go to die first if reali lyk tat
bt I reali wan to be wif her 4eva
I dunu wad to do nw...
adrial.....
pls gimme some advises 4 it...
thx bro...

1 comment:

  1. Please Better Your English! Buck Up. xD -Phoebe- Visit my blog : http://phoebe-cries.blogpsot.com Thx xD

    ReplyDelete