Wednesday, September 9, 2009

For someone I love very much....

since tat day when she accept me......
it seems lyk there is a invisible wall between she n I...
nw I noe tat...
tats my responsible to break tat wall....
as her bf...
n she juz haf to pray 4 my succeed n wait until I success..
everyday we met in skul
we oso nt dare to talk to each other
sometimes juz talk veli short only...
she duwan to let her frens noe it...
bt nvm..I noe tat...I am a playboy.....
it is veli lucky tat she will accept me as her bf..
some of her frens always said
her ex bf is more more better den me..
I hate it...bt I admit it...
his study is better den me....
taller den me...
handsome den me...
haha....I juz cn beat him in sport n piano...
in sumthing tat unnecessery...
quite useless...
bt when I ask her
is she regret tat becum my gf....
she always say no...
she always care abt my feelings..
gt one time when she went to her old classmate's birthday party..
she oso ask me first coz she will meet her ex bf there..
bt...
I am too selfish...
I always din care abt her feelings...
I scolded her one time even juz a little things..
I felt regret...
why I am a person lyk tat...
juz scolded her without a reason...
bt she said nvm....
when she said tis...
I feel veli sry to her....
she is d best gf I ever had...
so I wont let her go...
I wont hurt her...
I swear wif my life....
if cn..
I wan her to be wif me 4eva....
so I wan to tel her...
I will change myself 4 her..
I am veli sry abt wad I did to her tat time... 
I luv her 4eva...

1 comment:

  1. Finally....u listen to what i say...finally...anyway..who say that her exbf is more handsome than u????cmn man i think u are a better choice than 'that' guy...u made a promise..and u hav to keep it..u cn give her a better life than 'that' guy..i trust u...so dont let me down..understand??

    ReplyDelete